Dressing for Success! Part II

IMG_3428 IMG_3426 IMG_3424 IMG_3421

I think I might start a new category called ‘Dressing for Success’. One of my goals for this semester at Georgia Southern was to participate in more on campus clubs and activities. If y’all remember, my first dressing for successs post was for my first meeting for Student Media. I was accepted into this club and am now a part of the Student Media Candidate Marketing Program(yayyy). A few days ago, I was contacted by a representative from HerCampus.com to be their fashion blogger! HerCampus.com is an online magazine dedicated to college girls. Each college campus has their own chapter and Georgia Southern’s will be launching on September 16th! Be on the look out for more information about HerCampus.com. The first meeting for HerCampus is tonight at 6:00. I wanted to wear something dressy-casual that showed off my fashionable side (: I chose a cute halter-top romper that I found at TJ Maxx in Augusta. This cute romper was only $10 on the clearance rack over the summer! I paired my romper with my favorite heeled-sandals that I purchased from JC Pennys. I really like this outfit because it is simple, yet cute This romper is an appropriate length, the pattern isn’t too busy and can easily be dressed up or down! Wish me luck at my first meeting!

Fashionably Yours,

thecollegegirl

3 thoughts on “Dressing for Success! Part II